Pedro Santana Lopes22 March, 2018
Marta Ribeiro22 March, 2018
- Administrative law
- Civil right
- Commercial law
- Counter-National Law
- Degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of the Portuguese Catholic University (UCP) (1994/1999);
- Post-Graduation Course in Business Law (2001);
- Postgraduate course in Legislature and Science of Legislation by the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (2004);
- Advanced Program in Public-Private Partnerships, Executive Training, by Portuguese Catholic University (2006);
- Frequency of the Executive Master in Fiscal Management, at INDEG / ISCTE – Higher Institute of Labour and Enterprise Sciences (2007/2008);
- Postgraduate Course in Specialization in Competition Law and Regulation, at the Institute of Economic and Fiscal Economic Law of the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (2010/2011).
- He has been a member of the Bar Association since 1999.
- Director of Regulation and European Affairs in the Games Department of the Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa (2005);
- Legal Advisor to the Minister of Social Security of the XVI Constitutional Government (2004/2005);
- Legal Advisor to the Secretaries of State of the Treasury and Finance of the XV Constitutional Government (2002/2004);
- Jurist of the Specialized Section for the Reprivatisation of the Superior Council of Finances, Ministry of Finance (2002/2004);
- Jurist of the Directorate-General for Transport, Ministry of Internal Affairs (2001/2003).