Joaquim Malafaia22 March, 2018
Joana Silva22 March, 2018
- Civil right
- Family Law and Minors
- Labour Law
- Sports Law
- Criminal Law and Administrative Offenses
- Graduated in Law from International University in October 2002.
- From September 2004 to March 2005, attending a Post – Graduate Course in Banking Law, by the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon.
- From March to April 2016, attending a Brief Postgraduate Course in International Law of Minors, by the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra.
- Post Graduation in Labor Law and Social Security, by the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (2018)
- Registered in the Portuguese Bar Association since March 2006
- Member of APDD- Portuguese Sports Law Association
- Member of APodit – Portuguese Association of Labor Law
- Lawyer in own office from March 2006 to April 2016.
- From June 2006 to October 2009 Lawyer at the Legal and Litigation Department of BPN Crédito, Credit Institution, S.A.
- Legal advice and forensics within the scope of Labour Law, in the Portuguese trade union association since May 2012.
- Lawyer at Global Lawyers since May 2016