Diogo Amaral22 March, 2018
Bruno Silva Alves22 March, 2018
- Administrative law
- Urban Planning Law
- Environmental Law
- Urban Planning
- Public Procurement
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law of Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa (1991/1996)
- Post-graduated in Legal and Administrative Sciences from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (1997)
- Registered in the Bar Association since 1998.
- Lawyer by profession, her activity was, in large part, dedicated to the work developed in Local Authorities in Figueira da Foz, Lisbon and Santarém (1998/2009).
- The exercise of technical positions and managers allowed to accumulate vast experience in the area of Public Law and Administrative Law, with special incidence in matters of Urbanism, Spatial Planning and Public Procurement
- In the private sector she was also responsible for the litigation of TST – Transportes Sul do Tejo, SA – private company of Public Transport of the Barraqueiro Group, where she worked essentially with Labour Law (2001/2002).